HarmonyWOKF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHEOLOGY QUEST

2 posters

Go down

ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Empty ARCHEOLOGY QUEST

Post by HongSaiYuk Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:30 am

Basically there are 5 element, Golden, Wooded, Icey, Fiery and earth treasure box. There are 2 ways to use these treasure box.

First Way: Collect 1 box of any type and buy the key from the item mall to open up the box or get from Demon you release from Quest In Liuhe.

Golden box = ores materials
Wooden box = branch and woods material
Icey = medicine and food materials
Fiery = forging materials
earth = herbs

Keys:
1) Chiyou Bone
2) QianKun Mirror
3) JianBing Board
4) Falang Box

Second way: Collect 5 boxes of every element, which is 25 boxes. Then go to JingChuan NPC to change for one Chaos Box. Buy the key from item mall to open it or get from Demon you release from Quest in Liuhe.

Rewards = Rare materials or Mounts or Divine items or Money.

25 Boxes of each element = 1 Chaos Box
5 Keys to open 1 Chaos Box

(In addition, if u dont like the items that was given to u on the first time u opened the box, u can choose to reopen the box but u risk of damaging the box and gain nothing in the end)

I will suggest you guys keep lvl up till 40-50 then go for this quest when you free. The quest will always be around till lvl 80.

Cheers
HONG 37
HongSaiYuk
HongSaiYuk
Top Member
Top Member

Male
Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : BS
Humor : wokf
Level :
ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Right_bar_bleue

Class: : BS
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Empty Re: ARCHEOLOGY QUEST

Post by HongSaiYuk Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:32 am

If you are having trouble with this Quest Please Read This below:

Okey everyone this Topic is about people needing information on the new Quest(Explorer) Here are some Tips.

Stone Forest- In stone forest there is a Very High chance of you getting posined .There is about a 10% Chance of finding a Guarding Demon and a Very low Chance of Finding a Ghoul. About a 20% Chance of Finding a Treasure Box

Luili Pool- In Luili Pool there in a High Chance of you finding a Treasure Bow about a 55% Chance. There is a High Percent Chance of you finding a Ghoul and Guarding Demon about a 30~40% Chance Way higher then any other map.

Shi Fang Maze - In Shi Fang Maze There is mostly a low chance of you getting a Ghoul or Guarding Demon about 5~10% Chance.But there is about a 50~70% of getting a Treasure Box. And a 30% Chance of Getting Posined.

Ancient Xia Tomb- In Ancient Xia Tomb There is about a 30~40% Chance of getting a Ghoul and Guarding Demon. About a 30~50% Chance of getting a Treasure Box. Alsot there is a 10~20% Chance of getting posined.

For Some people in Stone Forest there is something wrong with the AutoRunning(When you Open Quest and Click on Location Its doesn't bring you there). When You Click on the Location in Quest Log it Says your Not in The right location .If you cant auto run there please just open your map and move your mouse over the map and look for the Location.

Through My Experience The best Maps to Go to are LuiliPool and Xia Tomb. If you are having Problems or Doubt in my Topic Please Post here And Dont Spam the Forums on Making a New Guide i will Update this as much as i can.
HongSaiYuk
HongSaiYuk
Top Member
Top Member

Male
Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : BS
Humor : wokf
Level :
ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Right_bar_bleue

Class: : BS
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Empty Re: ARCHEOLOGY QUEST

Post by Rayston Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:45 am

How do you actually get the trasure boxes from?
If i were to collect 5 of each element, where do i find these boxes?
And how many times can you do that archelogy quest?
Rayston
Rayston
Initiate Member
Initiate Member

Male
Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : Games, Music, Programming, Graphic Design
Humor : I am a humor =)
Level :
ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100ARCHEOLOGY QUEST Right_bar_bleue

Class: : Spear - RayLiShuWen
Registration date : 2008-10-09