HarmonyWOKF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some handy information about forging.

2 posters

Go down

Some handy information about forging. Empty Some handy information about forging.

Post by HongSaiYuk Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:43 am

Guys you can use either use forging voucher or farm your own material to forge (Please refer to forging material list). I will advice to farm material urself cos u gain Collection rep and no need to wast money.

Armor and weapons bring their owner not only powerful attack and defense capabilities, but also reputation and honor! Every weapon or piece of forged armor records its owner’s heroic deeds. The WoKF Forging system is an excellent way for players to improve their weapons and armor.

Key Facts about the Forging System

Attributes:

Four attributes can be increased through forging: Hit Points, Magic Points, Attack and Defense. Different equipment has different forgeable attributes. For weapons, helmets, and cuffs, attack and defense attributes can be increased by forging. For chest armor, leg armor, and boots, Hit Points and Magic Points can be increased by forging.

Bonus Levels Achieved by Forging:

Armor and Weapons will increase by 1 level after each successful forging. Each time an item is forged, the forging bonus will increase one level. The forging bonus will be +2, +3, and so on up to 20.

Success and Failure:

Forging is not without risk. If the forging is successful, the armor or weapon’s attribute will be increased. Otherwise, the armor or weapon will vanish.

Shine:

Armor and weapons are likely to shine after forging. Depending on the forging level, the color of the shine will be different.

No shine: +1 to +3

White: +4 to +6

Blue: +7 to +9

Green: +10 to +12

Orange: +13 to +15

Red: +16 to +18

Purple: +19

Black: +20

Charms:

Certain charms are available that can help ease the forging process.

The Craftsman’s Charm increases your chance of success while forging.

The Advanced Craftsman’s Charm will improve the odds of a successful forge even more than the Craftsman’s Charm.

The Forging Safety Charm will prevent an item from vanishing after an unsuccessful forging attempt.

Process: First go to either "Forging Voucher Smith" or "Smith Zang Hou". After that, select the option "Forge" put in the equipment you want to forge and the smith will tell you what materials/vouchers you need.

At the Smith Zang Hou you need materials to forge while at the Forging Voucher Smith you need forging vouchers. You need to have the materials listed in your inventory and equipment you want to forge in the forging box.

For example: You want to forge a level 1 weapon. You put in the weapon and when you have the materials in your inventory just choose what bonus you want to have and click one of the buttons.
HongSaiYuk
HongSaiYuk
Top Member
Top Member

Male
Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : BS
Humor : wokf
Level :
Some handy information about forging. Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Some handy information about forging. Right_bar_bleue

Class: : BS
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Some handy information about forging. Empty Re: Some handy information about forging.

Post by pysche Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:35 pm

how do i lvl up my forging after my forging rep had reach 200

pysche
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : IT
Humor : .......
Level :
Some handy information about forging. Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Some handy information about forging. Right_bar_bleue

Class: : staff
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Some handy information about forging. Empty Re: Some handy information about forging.

Post by HongSaiYuk Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:21 am

pysche wrote:how do i lvl up my forging after my forging rep had reach 200

If u refer to craft rep then this is how it works,

collect Fibe or Hids and go to craft smith (forge/Make armor smith) and forge lvl 1 armor
3 fibe/hids = x 01 lvl 1 caft = 1 forge rep.
30 fibe/hids = x 10 lvl 1 caft = 10 forge rep
and so on... ...

it will take some time for u to reach 1,000 rep.

------------------------------------------

If u refer to +forge (add either def, HP, MP or atk) to your weapon/armor this is what u should do.

Collect forging material and buy 1 safety cherm (10 gold) from item mail and find smith in luihe to forge. remember to click and use tha cherm then u start to forge ur weapon/armor.

If u have forging voucher 5, 6, 7, 8 ... ... u dont need to use material to forge. Just use the forge voucher to forge. U will also need to use Safety cherm.

For forge material list u can look under the info here. I have put up the steps on how to go about
HongSaiYuk
HongSaiYuk
Top Member
Top Member

Male
Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : BS
Humor : wokf
Level :
Some handy information about forging. Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Some handy information about forging. Right_bar_bleue

Class: : BS
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down