HarmonyWOKF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leveling info

2 posters

Go down

leveling info Empty leveling info

Post by HongSaiYuk Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:39 am

Hello Guys,

1st of all I would like to thanks to all our members in the school for making this forums and the School with life, But I hope there will be more active members around in the game as well as here.

Sorry for my English as I’m not that good but I will try and time to time if I made any spelling error just let me know. Thanks

Leveling –

Always chose 1-2 lvl mobs above you to gain more exp but if you lures a lot then I will suggest you farm mobs same lvl as you or 1-2 lvl below you, especially those class have only 1 or non area attack skill.

Try to level more on weekend exp. We call it double exp day, which is on every Sat & Sun for time been. Please note that even you do your quest on double exp day you will only get the stander exp given on your quest. It will not be double. So do your quest on week days and don’t waste time. YA

Weekend – level up

Weekdays – do quest

Team or we call it party

Try to team up 3-4 players at one time. This will able to help you level even faster and is due to all 3-4 player share the exp. You can team up max 6 person include yourself and if all 6 killing their own mobs, I can tell you this is like power leveling.

Do not team player below or above you by 5 levels. This will make your exp very weak. And always stay close together within the small map range (on your screen above right). As long you are within the small map you will gain the exp from your team mate.

DO NOT LEECH – means don’t stand there like a steamer and do nothing but just wait for player to kill and you gain exp.

tiGER (Hong)
HongSaiYuk
HongSaiYuk
Top Member
Top Member

Male
Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : BS
Humor : wokf
Level :
leveling info Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100leveling info Right_bar_bleue

Class: : BS